Friday, May 28, 2010

My Name is ‘ONYEKA’

My Name is 'ONYEKA'


 

Born in the southern part of Nigeria

My name isn't imprinted like Awolowo to Naira

Neither is my handwriting in the dollar

But I sing 'great Delta'


 

If given the chance, love wouldn't be a finger

All men would be Steve Wonder

Colors wouldn't bother

Whichever way, I remain on Black, Africa.


 

Expression, Passion is a form of drama

I am a prolific writer

Dedicated to pen and paper

I pray they recognize my voice 'Onyeka'


 

No one is greater than my father

They say I'm as mad as a hatter

I patiently wait for the judge's hammer

To decide how long I'll be a dreamer.


 

© May 13, 2010

By Onyeche Vincent .E. Onyeka


 

Comment


 

The writer emphasizes on his biography. The needs for fame to be recognize among the crowd, peace and love on earth. Finally, he despises racism.


 


 


 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment