Friday, May 28, 2010

I... hate You!


 


 

Against my will

Like gravity, you pull me down

Bouncing on me like lion

You tear me apart

Coldblooded, this love bleeds.


 

You just a clown

You on my face is frown

Forcefully, I wear your crown

I just glare at your thrown.

Money, fancy things and trips

You bribe me to like your lips

You force me to say; 'I love you'

Angel, baby, honey, my darling

You the only bitter honey I call vinegar

I… hate you more than the devil hates good.


 

I wish you bad and no good

Yes, 'I love you'

But the hatred I have is more

Just like the cigar I smoke

The stress I cope

I'm the alcohol to your kidney

I'm not a disguised toxin, see me

Open your ears my honey

Darling, hear the last whispering

For there is no one I hate as you.


 


 


 

By Onyeche Vincent onyeka

© 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment